Blogger Template: JournallBlue

>> Browse templatesMoney tips6 comments

Download | Demo

Here's another from the template family Journall. The changes is the bluish (or more like purplish) background, and that the header image is your own header image! Read here on how to upload your own header image. The header image size must be 520 by 150 pixels or otherwise your header will be cut off. Read here to know how to put your own header image. The neat thing about using your own header image is you can just about put anything you want there to your liking and taste - so that's entirely unique to you.

Don't forget to fill in your Linkbar URLs too in the header section.

6 comments:

Anonymous May 28, 2007 4:58 pm  

I love your templates but the site that has the code has not been working for a few days. Is there any other way to get the code?

OBT May 29, 2007 2:28 pm  

i just checked the downloading site, and it's working fine now. Maybe just once a while it's down, but i've never come across it. See if it's working for you. If it's not, i'll find a different site to put my template. Thanks for your comment.

Anonymous May 29, 2007 4:51 pm  

Hi,just wanted to let you know that i was having the same issue with the file share site.it seems the problem is Mozilla,for some reason it will not open box.net for some.however it opens fine for anyone using IE.thought this might be helpful to know.great templates btw!

Khakismum July 30, 2009 10:41 am  

Love your templates! I'm using Neuronic and it seems I'm having issues with my Feedjit widget. It is showing up in the sidebar location I want it in...but it is ALSO showing up above my header. I have NO clue to the code so I need some hand holding. I only saw the code for the widget once in the edit HTML view. So is there some piece of code that tells it where to be? Tell me what to look for and do and I can candle it. Thanks! :-)

John August 16, 2020 9:13 am  

دانلود آهنگ جدید
محسن ابراهیم زاده داد و فریاد
مجید خراطها کدوم عشقو میگی
حمید عسکری هزار درجه
گرشا رضایی دلم هوس کرده
علی زند وکیلی رفیق
مهراد جم دلی


ماکان باند

محسن ابراهیم زاده

حمید هیراد

حامد همایون

بهنام بانی


دانلود آهنگ جدید
محسن ابراهیم زاده داد و فریاد
مجید خراطها کدوم عشقو میگی
حمید عسکری هزار درجه
گرشا رضایی دلم هوس کرده
علی زند وکیلی رفیق
مهراد جم دلی

Daisy December 25, 2021 3:41 am  

birthday gift collection